1. Pictures, Images, and Photos
We have uploaded and used several images on our website to create a pictorial representation of various topics. All the photos are searched & saved from search engines; and are displayed on the website with proper credits to the photo owner.
All the content written, paraphrased, or copywriting pieces are techniques of content management produced for the mere benefit of the services of the company. Content that may be found on the website is also to benefit the visitors and customers. All the content written on the website is 100% property of the said company.
Cookies are details and information of the user/visitor/customer stored at the company's end on every visit to the company's website. This information can consist of details of the computer, tablet, mobile, or any other electronic device that user/visitor/customer uses to visit our website.
4. Know Your GDPR Rights
General Data Protection Regulations or GDPR is an updated regulation on data protection and privacy concerns in the EU law.
Next Cabs Ltd. is a registered, employee-centric taxi company from Luton that abides UK traffic laws and regulations. Through privacy policies, we guarantee customer's data confidentiality and privacy of information provided by the customer to the company.
Following are the types of data that we may request to our customers to store for product & services usage reasons only:
- Name, phone number, pick & drop details, flight details (if booked airport transfers)
- Credit/debit card details in case if the passenger wishes to proceed with payments by card
- Email address to send journey details, digital invoices & receipts, booking information, newsletters, updates, announcements, and promotional content
- All the data that we request/obtain from customers remain strictly confidential to the company and will not be disclosed to anyone except the customer itself when necessary.
- Customers can request the deletion of data provided to the company at any time.
In case if you're an EU citizen, then the following are the rights you may have with us:
- The customer holds absolute privileges over the data provided by him/her to the company.
- The customer holds absolute rights to request to amend, edit, delete, omit data provided by him/her to the company.
- The customer holds absolute rights to place restrictions on the data provided to the company.
- The customer holds absolute rights to provide as limited information as possible (enough to book a ride) for confidentiality purposes while booking a taxi with us.
- The customer holds absolute rights to complain to the company if there's any security breach or data protection violation from the company's end.
- The customer holds absolute privileges to reject any information asked by the company without consent; and provide details to the company if asked with the consent.